Silver Flying Saucer Buzzes An Airplane Passing Airport

Apparently this was filmed over Texas near an airport but we don't know which particular airport this is? It could be Dallas airport? It's a real UFO.

There's no way to describe it other than exactly what we can see in the video, it's a very literal way to describe it, but it is what it is, right.




Epic silver metallic Flying Saucer in the sky buzzing a plane. This is what books are wrote about. Pilots are sacked for reporting shizz like this. That UFO sighting right there, looks solid. It looks like it could be real? I'm giving it a 75 percent chance of been real and a 25 percent chance of been a meatball fake. It could still be CGI and overlaid on to the top of this plane flying past... what's your thoughts?




The best UFO sighting from over Dallas Texas airport.






Absolutely amazing, jaw dropping video of a Silver Flying Saucer over Dallas Texas airport.






Amazing Footage of a silver Flying Saucer over Dallas airport.




Credit: UFO Sighting's Footage Facebook Page/Ufosfootage/UFO News YouTube Channel/Canva.












Dallas airport, there's a lot of people filming UFOs over Texas. UFO Orbs are everywhere at the moment, are these Orbs the most abundant UFO types at the minute in the world, I have to say yes to that as of now, 2022 July.






Related post















The silver Flying Saucer almost taunts and buzzes around the airplane on purpose, what's the end game here? Is the UFO just trying to get the attention of the pilot's or the people who are on the airplane? It's at least 20 years old now as a UFO sighting but it's not been reported on that I know of?













Here's the extraordinary video which was uploaded to YouTube by UFO News channel:








If you know anyone who would appreciate this post please share it with them, thanks. Also if you have any questions or thoughts on this, please share it with us in the comments section below, cheers.




Credit: UFO Sighting's Footage Facebook Page/Ufosfootage/UFO News YouTube Channel/Canva.

Cookies Consent

This website uses cookies to offer you a better Browsing Experience. By using our website, You agree to the use of Cookies

Learn More